The Duty-Free or Airport Shop sells items that can be used for various purposes. It can be found on the lower or ground level of the airport.
- Mondays to Fridays: 10 - 7
- Saturdays and Sundays: 10 - 4
The following items are sold:
- Candy (with or without alcohol) - can be eaten or given to a competitor to improve your relationship with them
- Liquor - can be consumed or given to the guy in the workshop to improve your relationship with him
- Address book - lists various locations in the airport you've visited. Clicking on one of the locations in your address book will send the player running to that location.
- Notebook - provides information about the airlines and allows you to manage flight schedules
- Cell phone - allows you to call various people from anywhere
- Violin case - only available after the first game day in freeplay or missions where sabotage is possible. Give this item to the man behind the Petrolair counter to gain access to sabotage options.
Airline Tycoon 2Edit
The airport shop in Airline Tycoon 2 (also known as Shopper's Paradise Milestone in the Airport Guide) can be found between the bar and the bank. Its shortcut key is: F and is always open. The following items are sold here:
- Tourist hat
- Handheld Mirror
- Airport guide - this works like the address book in Airline Tycoon
- Pilot cap
- Botox injection
- Retro glasses